DP IN THE HIZZOUSE

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Oh no you didn't...

Who's the one who picked the fight?
I can go at this all night
But instead
I'll go to bed
with the Doc.

No, that doesn't make me gay
But from him, I'll never stray
I'd rather choke
Than drink a Coke
Or Mr. Pibb

You, on the other hand
Would the witness take the stand?
And tell us all
If you recall
The Trifecta

Is that a bead of sweat I see?
I did my research carefully
And now you'll pay
For your foul play
You broke my heart

On the picture that you posed
The Dr. Pepper lid is closed
I found you out
I have no doubt
You a fake!

I'm sure you're not a total sham
More like a "casual fan"
So leave D.P.
For dudes like me
WHO TRULY APPRECIATE THE REFRESHING TASTE! GO DRINK YOUR ROOT BEER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home