DP IN THE HIZZOUSE

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Dr. Pepper to Remember

Don't shake yo hotdog finger at me
I've seen you stray from dr. p
allow me to show
you too a faux
DP fan

You always braggin' t'all you see
you can't get nuff that col' ice tea
i found you out
oh please don't pout
you a baby

so i gots a question fo yo ass
'tho i 'ready know you ain't gon'pass
you have to choose
and win or lose
the DP challenge

if danglin' from a big skyscraper
were mandy moore and dr. pepper
who would ya save
the chick or flave?
prolly the cancer chick

booyah!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    Hey Adam, I just noticed on my DP bottle a slogan that reads: Dr Pepper: What's the worst that could happen? WTF?

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Weird! I bought a bottle on my way to school today to check for a logo and I have none. Perhaps some sort of British conspiracy? A subversive Al Qaeda plot to destroy the metropolis of Birminghmmmmm?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home