DP IN THE HIZZOUSE

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Game Over

Now I'm back
Talkin' smack
Like a panic attack

I'll knock you down
To the ground
With my yackity yack

So listen up
Buttercup
And you better stand back

'Cause I'm-a spew
On your crew
Like a shaken six pack

Dr. Pepper's
My last supper
Like the blood of Christ

Pour that shit
In my grail
And it better be iced

Chelsea Hughes
You confused
Here's a word of advice

Don't try and stop me
You can't top me
So you better think twice

You and the flave
That you crave
It's an itch you can't scratch

Not like me
And Doctor P
I'm a prize, he's a catch

Bottoms up
Down the hatch
It's the perfect match

With some green-o
Tomatillo
From the vegetable patch

So Ms. Hughes
If you choose
to have a beef with me

Choose a topic
Less myopic
Than the Doctor P

Settle down
You a clown
And I think you'll agree

That when I rap
About the sap
I should earn a degree

I'M OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home