DP IN THE HIZZOUSE

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

'Perfect rap' overtaken by new perfect rap. News at 11.

I gotta hand it
to you Yeargin
Dang your rap was da shit
But you'll be learning
Tides are turning
And my odes are 2LEGIT

i feel a tingle
in my mullet
when i sip dat juice
goes down my gullet
like a bullet
Cuz my throat be a sluice*

So Mr. Y for you
A warning
Don't you mess with the C
You'll be forlorning
Every morning
Got no friend in doctor P

He gots no love
for you, he's loyal
To phat peeps with a clue
to those who toil
don't recoil
And he told me you're through

Obre las ojos
Wake up dude
It was a hella sick dream
Cuz this here feud
Won't be subdued
Just cuz your rap had some steam

The rumor has it
Some suggest
We had our brains washed out
While back in Tex
Ate too much mex
But you and me, we are devout

So maybe we
should call a truce
And make a vow to defend
Our holy juice
Our Maverick's Goose
ALL HAIL DP TO THE END!

*sluice: conduit that carries a rapid flow of water.. or in this case, the doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home