DP IN THE HIZZOUSE

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Feel the Need...the Need for Speed

From Birmingham to Baltimore
We don't need this civil war
Let's unite
Combine to fight
Those people who don't know the score

They say that we are hypnotized
We start to talk, they roll their eyes
But Dr. P
Earned his degree
And he deserves the Nobel Prize

Consider this new Trinity
Trifecta first, then you and me
We'll start again
This time as friends
It's for the best, I guarantee

Together we're partners in crime
The rhymes we make are so sublime
And from now on
Our beef is gone
You can be my wingman anytime

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Chelsea said…

    Well played Adam. My natural (read: evil) response would be to reject the idea of a truce, but I think we should let this beautiful poetry linger in the ether a little longer before we pull the big guns out again. xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home